Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Royal-Tea Cosy

Royal Garden Party Tea Cosy

I'm ready for a Royal Wedding Tea Party...
How about you?

Every proper tea table should have a hand-knit cosy to keep the tea pot warm.  In planning a Royal Wedding Tea, I fell in love with Debie Birkin's Royal Garden Party Tea Cosy

I just adore this tea cosy pattern.  I think it's perfect for a Royal Wedding Tea Party, Tea With the Queen or even an Alice in Wonderland themed Tea Party. 

Debbie's a brilliant British designer.  I love all her adorable tea cosy patterns available at Debi Birkin Designs.  I also love her photo styling.  

Her Royal Garden Party Tea Cosy photo looks like it could be out of Country Living, one of my favorite British magazines.  I can tell, she is a fan of Cath Kidston ,too.  I couldn't help but notice the Cath Kidston English Rose Tablecloth she used in styling her photograph.  Love her styling!

A BIG thank you to Debi Birkin for permission to use her photograph.

And, if you're in need for a tea menu for a
Royal Wedding Tea Party,
check out my menu ideas on my other blog

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh, that is an adorable tea cosy! I would like one. Are you going to knit one?