Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Catching up!

Jubilee Tea Party

 I'm back to knitting 
and 
back to blogging!

I never intended to take such a long break from my blog.  
Frankly, the Jubilee Celebrations wore me out a bit 
and I've had a busy summer.
I also haven't knit much this year 
due to recovering from hand surgery in March.

I'm back now 
so stay tuned!


PS:  The photo above is from my local knit shop, Knitique's 
Jubilee Tea Party where we wore our Vivian hats that we knit 
and felted in a class to celebrate
Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee.

Tea Party Treats

 I also helped decorate and cater the tea party
which was so much fun!


1 comment:

Teresa Parkins said...

Glad you are back, Lisette but so naughty of you to post pictures of cakes just as I was about to make myself a cup of tea;-)
Your yarn shop looks so much fun, will you post more about what you all get up to there?