Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lorna Miser Book Tour Stop #3

Lorna Miser 

Tonight marked Lorna Miser's third stop in her local book signing and trunk show for Faith, Hope, Love, Knitting. Knitting friends, Sheila, Michele and I are going to as many of Lorna's local book signing events as we can. I think we are now known as "Lorna's Groupies"!

Tonight's event was held at Spin a Yarn in Vacaville, Ca. Lorna told me that I would love this shop because the owner Parri Shebley has decorated it with antiques and vintage displays. Lorna was right...the shop was darling. It even had a self serve tea bar. I loved that!

Sharing Knitting Stories

Every knitter has a story. I love Lorna's book and her heartfelt stories of knitting in it. The customers at Spin A Yarn were thrilled to meet Lorna in person tonight and share their own stories about knitting, too. As Lorna says "knitting does bring people together!"

Faith, Hope, Love, Knitting
Lorna Miser book signing

Lorna's next book signing will be Tuesday April 21, 2009 at Sierra Knitting in Cameron Park from 3:00 PM to 7:00PM. And, yes, the Lorna's Groupies are sure to be there!

To keep up with Lorna's appearances be sure to check her calendar on Lorna Miser Designs

Update 2012:
Spin a Yarn has moved to 
Winters, CA

2 comments:

Knitique Girl said...

Very Nice Lisette. I love all the new posts. I can see you have gotten reinspired. Have a great time on the Book Tour. It sounds like a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

Hi Knitique Girl,

Yes, I have been inspired for summer knits!

See you soon for more help and inspiration!